Serena Devi Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. User’s Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
All content included on this Site, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds, podcasts, and images (the “Materials”) are owned either by Serena Devi or by third party authors, developers, or vendors (“Third Party Providers”) under license. Materials also include blogs, message boards, chats, downloads, software and any other writings appearing on the Site. All Materials included on this Site are and shall continue to be the property of Serena Devi , or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site or the products purchased through this Site.
4- Intended Audience
This Site is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
5. Site Use
Serena Devi grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this Site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. Any use not authorized hereunder, must be separately authorized in writing. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the Site, or use Materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this Site is at the discretion of Serena Devi , which may terminate your use of this Site at any time.
Serena Devi encourages open exchange of ideas among registered members through the use of our forums, blogs, comments on articles, or contact with other registered users. In order to further this open exchange, you agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You further agree not to use or allow others to use your membership to engage in any of the following:
• Posting or transmitting any content or Material that is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• Posting or transmitting any content or Material that you do not have a right to transmit under the law or under contractual relationships;
• Violating any applicable law or regulation;
• Impersonating any person, or misrepresenting your relationship or affiliation to a person or entity, or manipulating identifiers or other information for the purpose of disguising the origin of any transmission;
• Using any means, including but not limited to robots, scripts, agents, spiders to access, monitor or harvest any information from any part of the Site;
• Any action that damages or disrupts the Site or function of the Site or services provided through the Site;
• Harassing or advocating the harassment of another person;
• Transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
• Promoting information known by you to be false, misleading or that promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
• Promoting an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work;
• Transmitting content that contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
• Displaying pornographic material or sexually explicit material of any kind;
• Soliciting passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
• Commercial activities, advertising, and/or sales without prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes;
• Accessing the Site through any means other than the interfaces provided for use in the Site.
Additionally, Serena Devi reserves the right at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion to terminate any membership, remove any post or comment, or take any action for violating the above rules of conduct or causing any disruption to the Site or services provided thereby.
You agree not to provide your password or other login information to any other person and to notify us by emailing email@example.com of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your login information.
7. Links to Third Party Sites.
This Site may contain links to websites controlled by parties other than Serena Dev (the “Third Party Sites”). SD is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, the contents or use of the Third Party Sites or any website accessed from a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to such websites. Serena Devi is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Seraphim Art of being of the Third Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on Third Party Sites and agree that Seraphim Art of Being is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the website administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on a Third Party Site.
8. Compliance with Laws
You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Site. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN ”AS IS,” ”AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Serena Devi DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE OR PSYCHOLOGICAL ADVICE. The contents of the Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, audio and other information, is provided as entertainment that is not promised or guaranteed, to be correct, complete and up-to-date. Information is provided “as is” and without warrantee of any kind. Further, this Site is not intended to be, and is not, a substitute for, diagnosis, treatment, psychological advice or medical advice. You should not rely on any information provided herein, and should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider for any questions you may have regarding your personal health or medical conditions, and before following any treatment or health regiment. Any reliance on the information appearing on this Site is solely at your own risk. Never delay, avoid seeking or disregard any professional medical or psychological advice or treatment from your doctor due to anything you have read on this Site. Any links to other websites contained on this Site are provided solely for the convenience of our visitors. Serena Devi has no control over and no responsibility for the content contained on any such linked website, and does not sponsor, approve of, or endorse any such website or the content displayed on such website. Do not send confidential or sensitive information through this Site or any links contained on the Site.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or your local emergency number immediately.
10. Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL Serena Devi BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
11. Use of Information
12. Copyrights and Copyright Agent
If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
• An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
• A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
• Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
• A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Serena Devi who can be reached as follows:
By e-mail: info [@] serenadevi.com
Serena Devi may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
You can prevent data collection via Google Analytics by clicking here. An "Opt-out Cookie" shall then be applied to your website which shall prevent any future collection of your data when visiting this website.You have successfully opted out of being tracked by Google Analytics from this website.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at the Google Analytics Terms of Service or at the Google Analytics Privacy Overview. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics is supplemented by "gat._anonymizeIp();" to ensure anonymized collection of IP addresses (IP masking).
We use the reCAPTCHA service provided by Google Inc. (Google) to protect your submissions via internet submission forms on this site. This plugin checks if you are a person in order to prevent certain website functions from being (ab)used by spam bots (particularly comments). This plugin query includes the sending of the IP address and possibly other data required by Google for the Google reCAPTCHA service. For this purpose your input will be communicated to and used by Google. However, your IP address is previously truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states which are party to the agreement on the European Economic Area and is, as such, anonymized. Only in exceptional cases is a full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the United States and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of this service. The IP address provided by reCaptcha from your browser shall not be merged with any other data from Google.
By using the reCAPTCHA service, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.